Thursday, April 5, 2012

New York Respite


My sleep schedule is so messed up and that's probably the result of a no-sleep week in New York. But you know what, it was worth it. I got to see a ton of friends, went to some museum, the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens (FINALLY). I ate some pie of the sweet and pizza nature. I saw a lot of Brooklyn, which basically reaffirmed the fact that I'd love to stay there forever (or get an apartment at the very least) if it weren't so damn expensive in my neighborhood. Plus I'm very unsure about all the nannies who have recently popped up. What is this, the UES? Basically...




The things I've missed most about New York is being able to walk around. Perhaps. this is available in many cities, but not in my two current homes (Delhi and Mumbai), not so much at least. But you know what, maybe I'm just lazy now and can't be bothered to walk a few miles a day. I need to re-evaluate my way of thinking and perhaps start walking to work??




No comments:

Post a Comment